[Fredslist] Taking a moment of gratitude to Gotham

Jack Halpern Jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com
Wed Nov 24 12:25:08 EST 2010

I too want to express my gratitude to Gotham. Beside all the personal joy that I get from networking with such great folk, Gotham has contributed significantly to the tremendous growth that My Elder Advocate is now experiencing. I hope that you all attend the cocktail party. It's a wonderful and fun event. Don't dare miss it. A great holiday to all.

Warm wishes,

Jack
On Nov 24, 2010, at 10:32 AM, Rona E. Wexler wrote:

> For all of the great suggestions, help and follow-up Gotham members shared throughout the year and especially during the tumult of an apt move that went smoothly thanks to:
> Scott Klein for recommendation to A-1 First Class Moving Co – they were efficient, courteous and worked well with an excellent crew leader & without my usual supervision (since I had a crazy client deadline that required me to move day of move, I was frequently not available for pockets of time).
> For all the wonderful Feng Shui referrals & great consult with Phyllis Harbinger (and we shared a number of other important connections, karma for sure)
> For sharing info on my daughter’s Matchmaking service (www.sweetfixup.com) resulting in new clients…She is seeking info on becoming member of Young Professionals.
>
> And for the many opportunities to connect and support talented and generous colleagues and their friends and families through my Gotham connections.  Through you we are nourished, prosper and grow friendships.
>
> So take a break from this ADD world and stay in the moment to give thanks and enjoy!
> Happy Thanksgiving!
>
> Rona
> Rona Wexler M.A. - Vocational Evaluator
> Wexler Consulting LLC
> 15934 Riverside Dr. W #5J
> New York, NY 10032-1016
> (646) 335-5236     rona at wexler-consulting.com     efax: (815) 366-8024
> Expert Assessments of Employment Capability & Earning Capacity
> Matrimonial and Labor & Employment Matters

Jack Halpern, CEO
My Elder Advocate
jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com

www.myelderadvocate.com