[Fredslist] Thoughts for Thanksgiving

Robbie Jacobs rjacobs at docutrend.com
Tue Nov 23 08:50:35 EST 2010

Tribe,

As the season approaches, a few thoughts...

The troops - when you are sitting down to eat on Thursday and thanking whoever you thank, say a prayer for the men and women in the armed forces all over the world who are taking their lives in their hands daily to protect our fantastic way of life.  My family has nephews all over the world, and the holidays are very stressful, so the prayers are certainly needed.

Be charitable - as our kids have grown (mine are 8 and 9), I am so proud to hear them ask us how we will be assisting the less fortunate this holiday season.  There is no greater gift we can give them than to teach them humility and kindness to their fellow man.

I wish you all health and prosperity.
All The Best!
Robbie Jacobs | Sales Manager | Docutrend Imaging Solutions
575 8th Avenue | New York, NY 10018
t: 212.382.0300 ext. 4290  | c: 347-949.1913 |  Direct Dial 646-293-1757  |  rjacobs at docutrend.com
Office Equipment > Document Applications > Managed Print Services > Imaging Supplies > Mailing Solutions
Authorized Sales and Service For:
Canon | Sharp | Savin | Ricoh | HP | Lexmark | Riso | Formax | Secap

Service email: support at docutrend.com<mailto:support at docutrend.com>
Supplies email: supplies at docutrend.com<mailto:supplies at docutrend.com>

Ask us about our DocuCare MPS program and never worry about your printer fleet again!

Think green...Save trees...Print this email only if necessary

Disclaimer:  This message (including any attachments) contains
business proprietary/confidential information intended for a specific
If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.
Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking
of any action based on it, without the express permission of the originator,
is strictly prohibited.