[Fredslist] Jas Mayall and Anthony Cavallaro Thank You - Feeding the Hungry this Weekend for Thanksgiving

Gurmeet Sodhi gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com
Mon Nov 22 17:59:39 EST 2010

Thank you to two Wonderful Gothamites - JASPREET MAYALL and ANTHONY
CAVALLARO who came out this Sunday with their spouses and kids to help at
the homeless/community shelter in Huntington, Long Island.  It was so nice
to see them in the Thanksgiving spirit helping us in packing some food for
the hungry.

THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU...Have a great Thanksgiving with your
family and loved ones.

Gurmeet K. Sodhi

Ph: 516-662-5215

Fx: 888-460-7666

gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com

"Act as if failure is impossible and your success

will be assured......."

Please Click the link below and Vote for me to be the next Oprah Winfrey
Network (OWN) Host.

<http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details&response_i
d=2717&promo_id=1>

  _____