[Fredslist] Volunteer Opportunities on Thanksgiving (in Brooklyn)

Corey Bearak bearak at aol.com
Sun Nov 21 18:22:10 EST 2010

Gothamites,
Sharing this email from the Jewish Community Council of Greater Coney Island which does much good in social and human services area detailing three opportunities to volunteer to assist with Thanksgiving dinner on Thanksgiving.
Please see details below my email signature.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
-Corey

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counselor
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at aol.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]