[Fredslist] Cannister vacuum

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com
Fri Nov 19 22:43:06 EST 2010

Hi all -

After almost 20 years I finally have to bite the bullet and retire my old Hoover Encore cannister vacuum!  Problem is I am at a loss as to what to buy to replace it.  I have been looking at the Hoover Wind Tunnel but have heard mixed reviews.  I read mixed reviews about the Kenmore cannister. I now stumbled on the Electrolux Oxygen which seems to be getting better reviews although it is a bit more pricey.  I also have to admit that my cleaning lady is the one who will use it and will probably not take the same care of it as I would (no - I don't vacuum but I do do alot of dustbusting!!).

Anybody have any thoughts for me??

Thanks in advance!

Laurel Scarr-Konel
Grant, Herrmann, Schwartz & Klinger LLP
675 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10017-5704
Tel: (212) 682-1800
Fax: (212) 682-1850
email: lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this communication.