[Fredslist] THURSDAY DEC 9 COME ONE AND ALL to HEAR ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITIES

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 22:10:24 EST 2010

Thursday Dec 9 is our next GREEN Meeting

We have the pleasure of having TRUDY HELLER, President of Executive
Education for the Environment.
Join us and hear Trudy speak on Sustainable Business Management for
Companies and explore some of the Business Opportunities in the New Green
Economy.

Once again I ask that if you know anyone with a business focus on Green and
sustainability that you invite them to this very informative meeting.
Ride the Circuit and Bring Guests.  The more the merrier.

The meeting will be 12:30-2 at the Friar's Club.

Please pay by using the link below:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1650&eventType=3

Contact me with any questions you may have
--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com