[Fredslist] Immediate - Car For Sale

Francisco J. Acosta fja.email at ibcglobal.net
Thu Nov 18 10:11:29 EST 2010

Hi Folks,
            I'm moving and need to get rid of my old car. It's a 1998 Nissan
Altima GXE with 147,000 miles on it. It runs well as I was putting money
into it until June of this year when I got my new car (I thought my son
would take my old one, but no luck there). Anyway, the Kelly Blue Book value
is $1,500. It needs to go by November 26th. By the way, I'm in Valley
Stream, Long Island. Thanks.

“Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon... must inevitably come to pass.” Paul J. Meyer

Gotham Towers

Francisco J. Acosta

Executive Vice President

Internal Business Consulting