[Fredslist] Martha's Vineyard logistics help!!!

bonnie schinagle bschinagle at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 20:39:56 EST 2010

Okay team, help me out here.  My nephew is getting married on September 17,
2011 on Martha's Vineyard.  It's never too early to start stressing!

My family is not in a position to spend two nights on the island, and we
want to minimize travel time.  Flying seems to be the best option.  We
looked at the Cape Air flights from Westchester Airport and their flights
are limited and expensive.  I realize that this trip is either going to cost
time or money, so I am opting to spend more money than time on the trip.
 The thought is that we could charter a plane for at least 4 passengers and
at most 12.  We have a lead on a house and need to stay someplace for one
night only with my husband and two daughters.  Does anyone have any bright
ideas of how I can arrange this trip?

Bonnie