[Fredslist] Speaking of Record Albums

jzinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Sat Nov 13 15:25:38 EST 2010

For those of you who are looking for someone to buy your record collection,
I would strongly suggest you contact the Princeton Record Exchange they seem
to really know there stuff, and make buying and selling LP's easy. Here is a
NYTimes article from a few years back about them.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/10/nyregion/10towns.html

And their website. Check out the buy sell forms.

http://www.prex.com/

And if you plan on coming to December 17th's Gotham Princeton Lunch they are
only 2 blocks away from where we have our lunches.

All the best,

Josh