[Fredslist] An Enjoyable Circuit Ride

Susan Glusica susan_glusica at glic.com
Thu Nov 11 21:22:16 EST 2010

An Enjoyable Circuit Ride (to the Marketing & Communications Group by
Hudson Valley member)

As a relatively new member to Gotham's Hudson Valley group, I figured I'd
do well engaging in the networking activities that Gotham masters and
sponsors encouraged me to do.  And I have.  One of them is Riding the
Circuit.  I hear that folks don't "have," or let's face it--take, the time
to Ride the Circuit, which for newest members means obtaining non-compete
permissions to attend the other group's meeting, and then attending to
listen to the group's members promotions, as well as provide one's own
succinct promotion and business card/marketing materials (as appropriate
to the group).  I submit to everyone, new and long-time members, get out
and Ride the Circuit and reap the benefits!  They're all listed on the
Gotham site.

Everyone (especially Fred and Nancy) will be pleased to know I greatly
enjoyed today's lively Marketing & Communications group, chaired by the
venerable Bambe Levine.  With thanks to Mike Steger for suggesting this
group, this talented, creative, and outspoken unit of mostly women
business owners made me feel warmly welcome amidst their energy.  From
design to PR, public speaking to events, and professional organization
(for the organizational challenged among us) to the art of promotions, we
had two guests and two email members Riding the Circuit also.  I learned a
lot about layout design and improving one's sales/marketing process (tip:
look for Gil Effron's book:  Extreme Marketing Makeover on Amazon or
Barnes & Nobles online).  I look forward to adding these newly made
contacts to my growing connections within Gotham.  At every turn, it's
confirmed for me...Gotham works magic!

Oh, and you really cannot beat the food at Fabio's!  Come on...go for a
Ride soon!

(Corey, I missed meeting you in person, so I'll look forward to the next
opportunity.)

Susan D. Glusica
Financial Representative
Wealth Advisory Group LLC
355 Lexington Avenue, 9th Floor
New York, NY  10017
susan_glusica at glic.com
http://www.wagroupllc.com/sglusica
212.261.1830 phone
646.349.1455 fax
845.238.7186 cell

Authorized user of The Living Balance Sheet®
https://www.thelivingbalancesheet.com

Let's connect!  http://www.linkedin.com/in/susanglusica

Financial Representative, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
(Guardian), New York, NY.  Wealth Advisory Group LLC is not an affiliate
or subsidiary of Guardian.  The Living Balance Sheet® is a registered
trademark of Guardian.  Copyright 2005-2010

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.