[Fredslist] New Gotham poll critique

Corey Bearak Bearak at aol.com
Wed Nov 10 14:42:33 EST 2010

On today's poll, an interesting question and I would certainly liked to be informed in that regard: how many of the respondents who indicated that Obama should face a Dem primary are eligible to vote in the Democratic primary of their state.  (Note I did not state you have to be a Dem to take a position jus have eligibility to vote in the primary of the state in which you vote.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counselor
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at aol.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]