[Fredslist] Thursday night - free empowerment seminar

newthynk at aol.com newthynk at aol.com
Wed Nov 10 14:29:44 EST 2010

Hi,
This Thursday night, we are having something special at my Creativity Seminar. So many people are dealing with money, job, career questions, that we are having an Introduction to the Landmark Forum that focuses on this area. It is free and the Leader, a senior executive at a large international bank, will work with everyone there to see new possibilities for themselves.

It is a great opportunity. And free.

Place: 317-A West 33rd Street at 8th Avenue (across from Post Office). Follow signs to Creativity Seminar.
Time: 7:15PM to 10:15 PM.  (If you cannot make the whole thing, you are welcome to come to whatever part you can.)

See you there!

Geraldine Newman
NEWTHYNK
212.988.3395