Re: [Fredslist] Gotham Commerce Welcomes Cheri Elferis

ed at bienstockprivatejeweller.com ed at bienstockprivatejeweller.com
Mon Nov 8 11:20:41 EST 2010

Any Gothamite with travel needs, or seeking guidance regarding travel plans would be well served to contact Cheri. Our company & our colleagues have had only the most positive experiences working with Cheri. Cheri lives up to the company name - Protravel - she is most definitely a pro!

Welcome to the tribe Cheri!