[Fredslist] Savvy Ladies Benefit Gala- Great Food, Great Cause, Great People, and Super Networking

Jack Halpern Jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com
Fri Nov 5 15:25:45 EDT 2010

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

Savvy Ladies is one of my favorite organizations. I used to serve as a board member. Savvy Ladies is the brainchild of Stacy Francis, President of Francis Financial, Inc. Stacy is a member of the Diversity Group.

This is a great party and opportunity for networking. SIGN UP NOW.

Warm wishes,

Jack

SAVVY LADIES BENEFIT GALA 2010

Honoring Carmen Wong Ulrich, CNBC
"Changemaker of the Year"

Live Music, Prizes, Silent Auction, Hor D'oeuvres, and More!
All Proceeds Support the Savvy Ladies Mission and Services

Click Here to See Pictures of the Holiday Gala 2009

Thursday, November 18th at 6:30pm
Ducal Palace Library
7 East 95th Street, New York, NY

REGISTER HERE