[Fredslist] Thank you Joel Schnur from Bob Formica

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 15:04:25 EDT 2010

And even better than that, isn't it wonderful to see a Fred's list posting
from Bob Formica?

Janet Adler

In a message dated 11/5/2010 3:01:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
pengwin48 at aol.com writes:

Gotham Members,
About three years ago I tried to get  the City to make the island on Park
Avenue handicapped accessible It was very  difficult to cross in a wheelchair
or pushing a stroller. You had to go around  the island into crosstown
traffic. I kept hitting dead ends.
I put my request to find someone to  talk to on Fred's List.
I received a reply from Joel Schnur  immediately. He gave me a name and
number to contact. They responded   that they would look into it.
I just received a call from one of my  former colleagues that there are
curb cuts on the island on 55th and 56th  streets.
It may have taken three years, but it  wouldn't have happened if Joel
hadn't given me the contact.
Thank you  Joel.
Bob Formica

=