[Fredslist] Office space available in Garden City

James Sawyer jsawyer at sawyerlaw.com
Fri Nov 5 14:17:05 EDT 2010

We may have one or two offices available with one or two secretarial spots in our seventh floor suite within the next three months. Our building is a premier building in Nassau, convenient to all parkways and close to the courts. One indoor parking spot would be included. There is plenty of outside parking. We have a phone system that can be used with your own numbers, and we include use of our copy/fax/scanner (a new top of the line machine) and reception (but not telephone answering). You would pay for your own paper usage. Call if interested. IMPORTANT; If calling do not mention office rental, but only that BUDDY asked you to call me. Jim Sawyer

James Sawyer, Esq.
Sawyer, Halpern & Demetri
666 Old Country Road, Ste. 701
Garden City, New York 11530