[Fredslist] Looking for Coin Laundry Principals

John Seiffer john at betterceo.com
Thu Nov 4 08:29:46 EDT 2010

Does anyone know owners or operators of coin laundry facilities or (better
yet) distributors to Laundromats or hotel laundries? I'm working with a
company to develop a product that will save energy in the dryers and need
some customer feedback. This is not a sales pitch (we aren't that far along)
but would like some conversation about if the product is valuable, what
features are beneficial etc.

They can call or email me direct.

Thanks,
John Seiffer
www.BetterCEO.com <http://www.betterceo.com/>
418 Anderson Av   Milford CT   06460
203-775-6676   John at BetterCEO.com

 Helping Company Owners Become Better CEOs