[Fredslist] You are kidding me right?

Ester Horowitz witsowitz at verizon.net
Wed Nov 3 11:28:45 EDT 2010

Dear Gothamites

The best way to grow with Gotham is to utilize the tools given to your advantage so that you become known. I can't tell you how many people come up to me and say "oh you are the Ester I saw in the Gazette" or "you are the Ester I saw on Fredslist" or "you are the Ester I heard had mad bowling skills".

People get to know us for more than just what we do at work. And when they do they are comfortable recommending us for the work that we do.

Yesterday I put out a golden opportunity for Gothamites to be included in the Holiday issue of the Gotham Gazette. A tool that allows us to learn more about you personally. It requested you to tell us what you are thankful for. I got 5 responses. Are you telling me that the other 595 members are not? I don't think so.

Tell me Gotham what are you thankful for. I'll ask to wave space limitations. I want to hear from all of you! Pass the word around. I challenge Gotham to get every member to respond!

Warmest regards
Ester Horowitz
516.318.8655
Text me if immediate response is required