[Fredslist] Looking for METALS TRADER

Shinecorp at aol.com Shinecorp at aol.com
Tue Nov 2 19:12:15 EDT 2010

This is a fabulous opportunity for young people to learn an exciting,
international and lucrative business.

We are a small trading company in ferro-alloys and metals. Only  physical
transaction, not futures. Please visit our website _www.tremond.com_
(http://www.tremond.com) .

Most of our business is with producers in China/Brazil/India/South
Africa/Korea, consumers (steel mills and foundries) in Latin America, and  traders
in the USA, Europe, and other countries. Therefore a very international
oriented business.

The person that we are looking for doesn't have to have more than college
degree. What is needed:

1) Dynamic and enthusiastic personality. A go-getter.
2) Very good communicator, specially on the phone through which a lot of
the business are negotiated and concluded, besides via email.
3) Hard worker. Sometimes it gets very intense and it is a very time
sensitive business. Also communicating with countries in different time zones
may require long hours. There are periods of quietness during the year  though.
4) Person needs to pay attention to details and be organized. There are
several products, each product with different chemistries, sizes, packing,
point  of delivery, transportation system, loading and discharge ports, etc. A
mistake  can cost a lot of money.
5) Good negotiator, deal closer.
6) Availability to travel in the US and overseas.

Remuneration will be a beginner's salary plus bonus which could be
significant in relation to the salary. We estimate that it will take 9-12 months
for the person to start to be able to do business independently due to the
many  variables as listed in item 4 above, plus learning who are the
producers,  sellers and buyers.

Working location East-midtown Manhattan.

Best Regards,
Renato Tichauer
Tremond Metals Corp.