[Fredslist] I Need Two Ticket For Christmas Midnight Mass at St. Patrick's Cathedral

Jack Halpern jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com
Tue Nov 2 16:01:29 EDT 2010

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

A very close friend of mine, Nancy is a resident in a nursing home with cancer. I have been helping Nancy on a Pro-Bono basis for four years to stay alive. She is only 57 years old, but waning quickly. She is a devout catholic, and her dream is to be at St. Pats for midnight mass. I fear that this is going to be her last Christmas. Please give her the gift of a lifetime. Thank you.

Warm wishes,

Jack

Jack Halpern, CEO
My Elder Advocate