[Fredslist] Interesting-sounding Job Openings

Lucas Meyer lucas at 5thstreetadvisors.com
Fri May 28 13:22:51 EDT 2010

*         My client is the domestic group of one of the largest global
banks and we are seeking two Sales Managers for its Eastern Corporate
and Commercial Middle markets.  These individuals will sell customized,
cross-border and domestic cash management products and services to the
Bank's larger multi-national customers; will develop complex cash
management relations with US-based companies or subsidiaries of
foreign-parented customers in Corporate & Institutional Banking; and
will prospect for new clients within the respective target corporate or
commercial middle-markets.  This bank has almost 500 US branches and
$400 billion in domestic assets.  Its parent has operations in over 80
countries.  The individual we're looking for should have strong people
skills including relationship development and communications, and at
least seven to 12 years experience in related financial sales.

These positions are both based in the NY/NJ area.

Contact:

Hal T. Horowitz

Executive recruitment serving financial professionals

Phone: 818-347-FINA (347-3462)

Cell:  818-730-0645

Email: halh at finapros.com

Website:  www.finapros.com