[Fredslist] GURMEET SODHI as your NEXT OPRAH WINFREY NETWORK (OWN) HOST

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Thu May 27 21:57:18 EDT 2010

*Think American Idol...have everyone you know vote for Gurmeet!! She
deserves it!*

Jayne Latz
President, Corporate Speech Solutions
"we help you say it better"
www.corporatespeechsolutions.com
(917) 841-2965

Join me on June 17 for dynamic webinar: Don't Let Your Accent Interfere With
Your Success! Visit meetingjobs.com and click on "webinars."