[Fredslist] Esther is amazing!

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Wed May 26 18:46:53 EDT 2010

Reading all the heartfelt messages about Esther, I am so sorry I was not available to attend. I hope there will be another opportunity. I gather her message is transformative and contagiously optimistic. We so need that in today's world too.

In the spirit, hugs to all,
Phyllis

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
President, Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine:" and "The Marketer's Handbook of Tips & Checklists" (both West 2009)

Voice:: 212-593-1549
pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
please visit: www.pdcounsel.com
and blog http://www.nextgeneration-nextdestination.com