FW: [Fredslist] Esther is Amazing

BFendelman at aol.com BFendelman at aol.com
Wed May 26 10:14:07 EDT 2010

I agree with all said by Marc except the request to next time  double the
attendance.  That would be difficult since there was  standing room only for
the late comers.  However, a stadium might work and  certainly would be
worth the effort

Burton M Fendelman & Associates, LLC
Consultant for Art, Antiques  and Collectibles
60 Gramercy Park North - Suite 6 A
New York, New York  10010-5427
T: (212) 388-0090
F: (212) 473-5436
E-mail:  bfendelman at aol.com

In a message dated 5/26/2010 10:04:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,