[Fredslist] Magnificent Convertible 3-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Condo for Sale, Upper East Side

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Tue May 25 14:12:42 EDT 2010

I am eager to sell my  1200 sq foot beautiful convertible 3-bedroom/2
Bathroom apartment on East 90th St and Third Avenue.  Apartment is on a high
floor, has an unobstructed South-East exposure with East River views and all
day sun.  New renovations of  kitchen, 2 bathrooms foyer, closets.  The
apartment is gorgeous (or so I¹ve been told)!

If interested (or if you know anyone interested) please check out this link
( http://realestate.nytimes.com/sales/detail/253-NS100429804) and get back
to me.  Without a broker we can reduce the price by over $30,000.

Utilities are included in monthly maintenance.  Easy approval!  This is a
condo!

Thanks

 Bambe Levine, President

Bambe Levine Public Relations
222 East 44th Street | 9th Floor
New York, New York 10017
Tel 1+212.490.6500 | Cell 1+917.991.8376
bambe at bambepr.com | bambepr.com