[Fredslist] Gotham East End Clam Bake in Southampton.

Paul Napolitano Paul.Napolitano at us.belfor.com
Tue May 25 08:11:46 EDT 2010

I just wanted to thank all those involved, especially my co-chair Victoria Roberts and my GC Jason Greenberg for making this event as incredibly successful as it was. The food, music and weather all came together to make it a night to remember for over 70 people!

Most importantly, members (and non members) got to know each other better and nothing is more important than that in effective business networking.

Thank you all and I'm looking forward to this being an annual event.

Paul

Paul Napolitano
Director, Environmental Division
Belfor, Long Island