[Fredslist] RIDE WITH THE GOTHAM SUFFOLK TEAM WITH A SPECIAL PROGRAM FROM DR. DAN BERGER!

Deidre Siegel dsiegel at pearcoresolutions.com
Mon May 24 08:40:33 EDT 2010

JOIN US ON:

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 2ND AT 8AM - THE HAMPTON INN ON COMMACK ROAD IN COMMACK

A SPECIAL PRESENTATION FROM OUR VERY OWN DR. DAN BERGER:

"Hurry Up and Slow Down: Doing More at a Slower Pace

Suffolk Co-Chair Dr. Dan Berger will present a counter point to our culture
of cramming in as much as possible in our lives. While this can increase our
quantity of activities it seems to have impacted the quality and
particularly the depth of activities. As a result we do more of a lesser
quality and don't take the time to think or contemplate what we are doing.
Results suffer and we can end up with less when we think we are doing more.

Dan will discuss practices that can increase quality and depth of awareness,
including an introduction to Mindfull Meditation."

As always, please RSVP so that conflicts can be cleared!!

All the best,

Deidre - Group Coordinator - Gotham Suffolk

Deidre Siegel

PEAR Core Solutions, Inc.

PEAR Staffing*PEAR Human Resource Management*PEAR Career Development* PEAR
Analytics

100 Crossways Park West

Suite 115

Woodbury, New York  11797