[Fredslist] East End Clambake Rocks!

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Sat May 22 09:24:34 EDT 2010

Hi Gotham

I wanted to say a big Gotham Thank You to Jason, Victoria and Paul for
hosting a great Gotham event last night!  The East End Clambake to celebrate
the group's one year anniversary was a big success..

The food was yummy, the location beautiful and the networking wonderful.  I
met so many Gotham East End members,  members of different Gotham groups,
and I loved meeting all of the people who were there because they want to
join East End!

If you missed the party, make plans to attend the next East End group
meeting and spend time with this great group of energetic, interesting
networkers

Congratulations Jason, Victoria and Paul - a wonderful night and a definite
success

Gothamly,

Debbie