[Fredslist] Welcome Paxton Quigley, newest member of Gotham Green!

Gail Goldstein Koelln gkoelln at gkgrantwriting.com
Thu May 20 21:26:44 EDT 2010

Fellow Gothamites,

Please help me welcome Gotham Green and Gotham City Networking’s newest member, Paxton Quigley, President of PAX/PR. PAX/PR aligns perfectly with the spirit of Gotham Green, as it is a public relations firm that specializes in improving the health, spirit and environment of the U.S. and the world.

You’ll find more about Paxton and PAX/PR below. I hope you will take a little time to send a warm Gotham welcome to Paxton.

Come meet her at our next meeting on June 3!

Best wishes,

Gail

PAX/PR is a national firm with offices in Beverly Hills and New York City. With its offices reaching America’s two media and financial capitals, PAX/PR can quickly communicate with national and international communities for all of its diverse clients. The company’s president, Paxton Quigley, is a twenty-year public relations and marketing veteran, whose associates are seasoned professionals in their areas of expertise. Clients are never relegated to junior people.

A maverick agency, PAX/PR is a pioneer in promoting “Green Companies,” before the word “Green” was even invented. The company has represented “cutting-edge” start-ups in the medical, health care and beauty industry, as well as “Spiritual” organizations and associations. Paxton Quigley is proud to be a co-founder of one of the most successful and oldest existing natural food supermarkets in the U.S.

The company’s motto is “Specializing in Improving the Health, Spirit and Environment of America and the World.”

Here’s a link to more information: http://www.pax-pr.com/main.html

Gail Koelln
President
GK Grant Writing