[Fredslist] Am. Idol

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Thu May 20 17:50:23 EDT 2010

But Crystal has the strongest voice and the most stage presence.  She never
falters and is a vocal powerhouse....Plus, she¹s never off key.  For me
she¹s the most talented of the lot and she showed it at the beginning of
this competition.  Lee is like a million other singers.  He has no
distinction and  does he have the personality  for the long haul.  Imagine
hearing him on the radio.  Would you ever recognize his voice or his sound.
I think now.  Totally forgettable.  Crystal¹s so much better‹but she won¹t
win!

Bambe Levine