[Fredslist] Last Chance for Friday Night's East End Lobster/Calypso/Wine Tasting!

Paul Napolitano Paul.Napolitano at us.belfor.com
Wed May 19 11:10:14 EDT 2010

Hey Gotham!

We have 60 people already attending and we are about to close the invite list for this Friday's 1st annual Gotham East End clam bake at Oso restaurant in Southampton. 7:00 pm to ??? and we will be featuring Gotham's very own Vivian and the Merrymakers steel calypso band. Many people are bringing their children. So come! Be happy!

There is also a free wine tasting sponsored by Hamptons wine shop. All this for $65! More info below.

Jason, Victoria and I hope to see you there!

Paul Napolitano
-----------------

UP ON THE WEBSITE AND READY FOR PURCHASE!!!  Just go to  www.gothamnetworking.com  and click on events. You will see that May 21st has the link for you to choose and purchase.

Looking forward to seeing you in Southampton.  You can't beat the price for everything that we have to offer (SEE BELOW).  Come Celebrate our One Year Anniversary with us! Lobsters for everyone and an amazing menu (below) co-sponsored by our host, Oso  Restaurant at the lovely Southampton Inn!   Full, all-evening wine tasting sponsored by the Hamptons Wine Shoppe featuring 5 great wines!  Calypso Steel Drum Band - our own Vivian and the Merry Makers! Stay over and join us for breakfast Saturday morning- only a few rooms left at the Inn!! (discounted rates as available, on request)Beautiful indoor/outdoor venue - Come play under the stars and kick off the  summer with us! Dancing (barefoot if you like), cocktails, great food - and, of course, GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT NETWORKING, GREAT FUN!!!

~Menu:
Cocktail Hour - Chef’s Choice Hors d’ Oeuvres
Dinner - *Sautéed PEI Mussels*Local Little Neck Clams Garlic scallion broth*One 1 lb. Lobster per person (based on final head count)*Marinated and Grilled NY Sirloin (for our carnivores)*Saffron Chorizo and Tomato*Roasted Chicken Lemon & thyme infused*Mixed Green Salad*Red Bliss Potato Salad*Sun dried Tomato Pesto Pasta Salad Steamed Potato & Corn Dessert -*Brownies, Black&White Cookies and Watermelon ~

All this for only $65 a person! Can't beat it!

May 21, 2010 7:00-11:00pm Southampton Inn - Oso  Courtyard, 91 Hill Street, Southampton
 All spouses, partners, clients  and friends welcome!! Wide open party! Make the  evening your own!  This is going to be a fabulous event.  We are so excited about this wonderful group and can't wait to personally  introduce our East Enders to Gotham at large! We look forward to connecting you all with wonderful new and old  friends!  And we are proud to host the dynamic Gotham Team Suffolk group who will be   joining us for some neighbor to neighbor networking!    Also, anyone who needs a car service so they can truly relax - please contact Matt Silver of Ultimate Class Limo for special Gotham event rates!  Matt at ultimateclasslimo.com 516.935.4444RSVP for this event and pay online @ www.gothamnetworking.com

Paul Napolitano
Director, Environmental Division
Belfor, Long Island

C 516 690 3459