[Fredslist] Ed and Nathan Bienstock

Ester Horowitz witsowitz at verizon.net
Mon May 17 13:43:19 EDT 2010

I don't know about most of you, but I was brought up with the idea that a
jeweler was part of the family. Someone you can trust to steer you in the
right direction when purchasing what amounts to a blind item.  After all we
purchase jewelry with our eyes and our emotions never really knowing for
sure whether the value is real or perceived.   We have such a wonderful
jeweler in our Group.  Ed Bienstock and his Dad Nathan.

Being a family jeweler sometimes means helping the family understand what
they own.  Such is the case today.  Nathan came out to my home town on Long
Island to meet me at the bank where my Mom's jewelry is residing. I was
afraid to walk around with it.  I did not know what I had in my possession.
Nathan took the time to travel here and give me an idea of what was in her
collection.  Some surprising results included a small diamond ring that is
pre world war II. Who knew!  He spent the time and expertise and he did not
ask for remuneration.  While I took him to coffee afterwards, I am indebted
to him and value him. His honesty was incredibly refreshing too. We should
all value who and what we have in our group.

Certainly this time of year is graduation, father's day, weddings, and
birthdays.  I encourage all of Gotham to talk to Ed when you want to be sure
that what you are getting is not only beautiful but worth the value you pay
for them from a trusted advisor.  His family is our family.

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz CMC, CITRMS

Growth and Protection in a Digital World

 <http://mysite.verizon.net/m2powerinc> www.m2powerinc.com

516 409-0849

888 609-6828

www.request2purchase.com

takes the hassle out of shopping around

for health industry professionals

"Some men see things as they are and say why?

I see things that never were and say why not?"

-George Bernard Shaw-

Is your business compliant with the NEW Identity Theft Laws?

Identity Theft Protection & Compliance Solutions

Confidentiality Notice:
This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed.  This communication may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If
you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this email, and delete all copies of this message. Thank you for
your cooperation.