[Fredslist] Ride to Hudson Valley Breakfast Friday!

Mike Landrum mikelandrum at optonline.net
Sun May 16 18:03:28 EDT 2010

Attention all Gotham!

Our next chance to network with omelets and OJ will be on Friday, May 21 at
the I-84 Diner in Fishkill (exit 12 off I-84).

We meet at eight in the morning and schmooze for an hour and a half, making
friends and seeing how each other's business works.  We often find ways to
help one another out.

It's cheap.  Only $15 - and you'll probably eat that much off the large
menu.

So tell your clients, friends and colleagues who may live around here - or
get on some wheels and come yourself.  No conflicts for first time visitors!

Do give me a heads-up, if you can.

Thanks! - See you Friday. . .
--
Mike Landrum