[Fredslist] New Co-Chair & More for Gotham Green!

Gail Goldstein Koelln gkoelln at gkgrantwriting.com
Fri May 14 09:23:55 EDT 2010

Attend the Gotham Green group for a special meeting on Thursday, June 3, where we will officially welcome a new, third Co-Chair for the group, member Robert Poltizer. Joining Gail Koelln and Fred Klein, Robert will add his expertise and energy towards making Gotham Green an even more exciting and inspiring group to visit…or join! You can read more about Robert at the end of this email.

In addition, in lieu of a speaker, we hope you will join us for a rousing roundtable discussion to stimulate ideas for future activities and speakers for Gotham Green.

This meeting will be held from 12:30pm to 2:00pm at The Friars Club. Guests pay $45 for the meeting and lunch. Hope to see you on June 3!

To register, click here: http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1646&eventType=2

Robert Politzer is the President and founder of GreenStreet Construction & Consulting. Mr. Politzer is a LEED accredited professional and was the Chair of the Sustainable Business Task Force of the New York State Environmental Business Association. He is a former New York City public high school teacher and Adjunct Professor at New York University and the New York City Technical College.

Gail Koelln
President
GK Grant Writing
82-52 211 Street