[Fredslist] Update re Brain Cancer - Sigh of Relief

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Wed May 12 13:39:42 EDT 2010

Just got an email from my friend Jillian regarding the 25 year old girl who
is her friend:

"Shannon had her surgery yesterday and the doctor was able to remove 99% of
the tumor!!!"

Thank you everyone for your advice, references, kind thoughts and love for
someone we have never met.

The surgery was done at Sloan-Kettering.

Cost $50,000.  They are now fighting the insurance company to get them to
cover it.

In the interim, we are planning some fundraising efforts.

Thank you again for all of your help. This is why I joined Gotham and this
is why I stay with Gotham.

Tessa Marquis
Gotham New Haven - Where we the trains run in both directions

New Standard Institute,Inc.

84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com