[Fredslist] Cocktail party

Marc Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Wed May 12 06:55:00 EDT 2010

Such a nice venue and as always the best of the best at the sold out event last night.

It's a chance to catch up with old friends, meet new and prospective members and schmooze with the Gotham family.

Kudos to Debra Lindner for all the hard work in making this another successful evening.

And did you notice how many hinterlanders were there??
All the best!
Best regards,
Marc W. Halpert
This message was sent to you by  wireless connection as I am out of the office.
 Call 203-218-8288 if you need to reach me immediately.