[Fredslist] Admin assist job offering

Irene Zelterman irene at eldercarenyc.org
Tue May 11 15:02:43 EDT 2010

Hi Gotham
My wonderful assistant just gave notice and I am hoping Gotham can help
me to find someone new. I have a small Geriatric Care Management
practice in Brooklyn NY.  Experience with the job duties listed below is
not as important as the willingness to learn new skills. Please feel
free to forward this email to people who might be interested or know
someone who might be interested.
Thank you .
Irene Zelterman

Care Manager Assistant/Administrative Assistant
Full Time Permanent
Duties:
Coordination of Home Health Aides
     Phone screen initial applicants
     In person interview
     Check references
     Keep excellent records
Administrative Assistant
     Answer the phone and take messages
     File, write and send out correspondence
     Assist Geriatric Care Managers who are out in the field
     Run errands outside the office like going to the post office and bank
     Order office supplies
     Able to contribute ideas that help monitor the flow of work
Skills needed
     Computer competency
         email
         date entry and retrieval
         knowledge of Windows 7
         knowledge of social networking
         knowledge of setting up a blog
Experience
     No prior knowledge of social work or geriatrics necessary but a
verifiable stable work history is
Salary
   $12 hour to start

Please send a resume and cover letter both in the body of an email to
info at eldercarenyc.org.  I will not open attachments for obvious reasons.

Irene Zelterman LCSW, C-ASWCM
Executive Director
Hearthside Care Coordinators