[Fredslist] Thank You to Deidre Siegel-lifesaver!

absandpe at aol.com absandpe at aol.com
Tue May 11 12:16:58 EDT 2010

Dear Gotham:

I just want to share a Gotham success story with you.  Last week I  called
Deidre because we had an emergency need for a bookkeeper. Deidre is  owner
of Pear Core Solutions, a staffing agency and so much more.  I spoke  with
Deidre and within a couple of hours we had an appointment set for an
interview the following day.  The candidate she sent over was an immediate  fit with
the people she would be working with.  The process has been  painless and
we are looking forward to having an experienced professional join  our staff.
 I highly recommend Deidre and her company for your staffing  needs.  She
was there when we needed her and I thank her for her help in  our time of
need!

Annamarie  Bondi-Stoddard, Esq.
Managing Partner
Pegalis & Erickson,  LLC
Attorneys At Law
Representing Plaintiffs in Medical Malpractice  Actions
1 Hollow Lane, Suite 107
Lake Success, NY    10042
516.684.2900