[Fredslist] Gotham Greenwich Meeting May 18th

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Tue May 11 10:24:00 EDT 2010

Ride the circuit to the next Gotham Fairfield meeting on May 18th. We will
have our usual thought provoking discussion led by Barry Monies accompanied
by a delicious breakfast at the Greenwich Hyatt at 8 to 9:30. Bring plenty
of business cards. We meet in the Pemberwick Room and have the room until
10.

Please check with me first to avoid any embarressment since we are a non
compete group.

Also no cash or checks please. Go to the Gohtam web site and register and
pay on line by clicking May 18th, Fairfield.

Hope to see many of you tonight at the orientation and the party at the
Terrace Club.

Thanks and regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

 <mailto:judy at judithheft.com> judy at judithheft.com

LinkedIn profile: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail