[Fredslist] re: gunite pool re-surfacing

BMendelson at aol.com BMendelson at aol.com
Sun May 9 20:49:11 EDT 2010

Hi Gothamites-

I need your recommendations to a dependable, experienced, licensed  pool
contractor on Long Island.
My gunite pool is in need of re-surfacing (AKA marble dusting). I had it
done about a dozen years ago and the guy who did it then is no longer in
business.

Anyone have any experience with a good pool contractor for this kind of
work?

I seek your opinions and recommendations.

Thanks, Gotham.

Bruce

Bruce  Mendelson
Mendelson & Company
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Long  Term Care,
Employee Benefits, Disability Income Planning

2415 Halyard  Drive
Merrick, New York 11566

Tel: (516) 967-1100

Fax: (866)  875-6611