[Fredslist] Van needed

Mitch Tobol mtobol at cgtmarketing.com
Wed May 5 09:35:13 EDT 2010

Hi All:

I run a weekend respite program called Sparks for kids (they're really young adults) with learning disabilities and we are in need of a 15 passenger van (or something close to it). We have weekend events; local theater, bowling (they love that), movies, sports, etc. Their disabilities are a wide range but the group (about 13 now) have a wonderful dynamic and take care of each other. We do about 30 events from September to June and during the summer have a weekly "bowling and doughnuts" night. It's fun for them and for me.

We've always used our cars but the group is getting bigger and need larger transport. I appreciate your consideration.

Thanks,

Mitch Tobol
CGT Marketing LLC
631.842.4600
mtobol at cgtmarketing.com

Intelligent Marketing. Profitable Results.