[Fredslist] Thank you Ira Hecht, Esq

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Tue May 4 07:55:08 EDT 2010

On April 14 (also known as Gotham day) I sent out a request for an attorney
to update several legal documents.  Thank you to all those that
responded. There
was a great energy of support willing to assist from Gothamites.  Since it
was Gotham day, I was unable to return all the calls until first thing the
next morning.

Ira was among the first I contacted. He immediately made me comfortable with
the proper questions and concerns presented to me.  In addition, and totally
unexpectedly, I had a contract sitting on my desk that needed immediate
attention.  He knew the importance of the contract and was able to get right
to work on it that day. As someone in the service business I am highly
sensitive to receiving the same quality of attention and performance that I
give, and Ira was just that person.

I cannot say enough about the work Ira did for me. He is attentive,
professional, diligent, thorough and truly great to work with.

Please don't hesitate to contact Ira for your legal needs!  Thank you again
Gotham!!

Jayne Latz
President, Corporate Speech Solutions
"we help you say it better"