[Fredslist] Schools in Medical Billing--Medical and Hospital Administration

Kamberg, Jeffrey (02940) Jeffrey.Kamberg at roberthalf.com
Mon May 3 14:32:30 EDT 2010

Hello Gotham.

I am looking to partner up with schools that teach professionals medical and hospital business administration.  We have been receiving an increase in Job opening(s) in the  Health care management area.  The positions include medical billers, claims processors, Office managers, Case managers, and Hospital Administrators.

I would appreciate any referrals in the NYC/LI area.

Thank you.

Jeffrey N. Kamberg
Recruiting Manager
Robert Half International
245 Park Avenue-25th Fl
New York, NY 10167

Phone (212) 983 1800
Fax     (212) 983 5629

email:  jeffrey.kamberg at roberthalf.com<mailto:jeffrey.kamberg at roberthalf.com>
www.roberthalf.com<http://www.roberthalf.com>
www.rhi.com<http://www.rhi.com>

Worldwide Leader in Specialized Staffing Services Since 1948.