[Fredslist] Summer Internships for H.S. of Leadership students in PSA program

abonfiglio at psapartnership.org abonfiglio at psapartnership.org
Mon May 3 11:34:58 EDT 2010

Hello Gotham..Happy Monday,

AS most of you know, it is 5 1/2 years that the Partnership for Student Advancemene has been helping young people identify careers, prior to picking their colleges and majors.
I am still waiting for a number of our students to declare their choices. Here are a few that have done so.

INTERNSIPS NEEDED:     TWO WEEKS OR LONGER:
Writing

Physical Therapy (2)

Law

Nursing

Medical Administration

Medical Operations
One student is open and wants a paid internship

Thank you to Ester Horowitz who has recommended me to an associate who is trying to identify internship locations for some of the medical related requests.

Anne Bonfiglio
Exec. Dir./Partnership for Student Advancement
www.psapartnership.org
212 684 0281