[Fredslist] APARTMENT IN QUEENS FOR SUMMER SUBLEASE

Alan J Schwartz alan at ajslaw.com
Sat May 1 14:06:15 EDT 2010

 Apartment for Summer Sublease - Fresh Meadows (Queens)

The address is  73-45 197th Street, Fresh Meadows NY, 11366.

The apartment is the second  floor of a house and has a separate
entrance.  There is free parking on the  streets and easy access to
the
QM1A Express bus (right on the corner) to the  city and also buses to
the
Subway and to other buses.  We have a nice sized  kitchen, nice TV's,
and
air conditioning in both bedrooms and in the living  room.  The
apartment
has two bedrooms, a bathroom, two closets in the living  room, a
large
living room with 2 couches and a great video setup, and a  kitchen.

My room has its own closet, airconditioner, a nice 32'' TV and
plenty of
space for you to put your things.  I will be leaving my bed, desk,
and
other things to make it easier for the summer.  I have a housemate -

he's great.  He is a second year law student at St. John's and will
be
working as a summer intern with the U.S. Attorney's Office and will
be
living in the apartment this summer, in the room next door.

I will be  in Washington, DC this summer from Mid-May through early
August.  The  sublease will probably be for about two months, though
may be able to play  with the dates.

Fresh Meadows is an extremely safe area that is right  near St.
John's
(where I am a law student) and fairly close to Flushing.   There is a
ton
of great Asian, Italian, and Jewish food in the area.  There  are
also
shopping centers and a movie theater nearby.

As far as price  goes, I am looking for $750 plus utilities per
month.

Please contact:
Robbie Schwartz
 (631) 848-5250
 rpslaw at gmail.com
 Alan J. Schwartz, Esq.
 Law Offices of Alan J. Schwartz, P.C.
 1010 Franklin Avenue, 2nd Floor
 Garden City, NY 11530-2900
 Telephone:  (516) 248-6311[with optional paging]
 Facsimile:  (516) 294-2954
 Cellular:  (516) 242-4650
 E-mail:  alan at ajslaw.com
 Website:  www.ajslaw.com
 LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/alanjschwartz [1]
 This e-mail message (and any attachments hereto) is intended only
for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain legally
privileged attorney-client information and/or confidential or
proprietary information, and/or may contain attorney work product,
that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have
received this message in error or you are not the named recipient(s),
you may not review, disseminate, distribute or copy this message (or
any attachments hereto) and we request that you please immediately
notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail message and
any attachments from your computer. Thank you.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.linkedin.com/in/alanjschwartz