[Fredslist] Diversity At It's Best- Wednesday, April 21st, 2010 -Diversity/GLBT Joint Meeting

Jack Halpern jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com
Fri Mar 26 20:03:59 EDT 2010

Dear Fellow Gotham Members:

Gotham Diversity Group’s next luncheon will take place at the Friars
Club on Wednesday, 2010 from 12:15 – 2 pm. The next meeting is a joint
meeting, Diversity and GLBT (Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender).

We are a non-compete group. In order to save embarrassment to a member
or guest, please provide the guest’s name, occupation, company name,
website, and email address BEFORE you invite them. I will check out
the information and make sure that there is no conflict.

All guests must pay online in advance. If you have a last minute guest
(without a conflict), please let me know and I will make arrangements.

Our fee is $45 for lunch, and all non-member attendees must pre-
register (no walk-ins, no cancellations, and no refunds).  We’ve made
signing up easy by allowing guests to register and pay on-line.  Go to www.gothamnetworking.com
  and click on “Events”-"April 21, 2010” – 12:30 pm Diversity Group” -
then follow the prompts to “Pay Online”. All guests MUST PAY ONLINE.

If you have any questions or comments please contact me at
212-945-7550. Thank you.
Best wishes,

Jack

Jack Halpern, CEO