[Fredslist] Thanks to ALL the Tribe

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Fri Mar 26 14:25:46 EDT 2010

Good Afternoon Along the Network,

Can't let this week end without mentioning the support I have had from the Tribe.

Special thanks to Jack Halpern who visited my Mother last night. She said he is very good looking!  Service with a smile.

Thans to Debbie "Sunshine" Lindner for Mother Hen(ning) me even though I am older than she is. She sent out the request for RSVP's to the Real Estate Group the day before I had a chance to ask.

Thanks to the Real Estate group for their concern and for replying quickly to Debbie. Sunshine was amazed, evidently the Real Estate members are rated as one of the more considerate groups.

Thanks to Judie Moceri for her role as guest GC.

Thanks to Fred for answering my e-mail while I was in the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel at 12:20 and Fred told me to go home. That's Fred speak for everything is under control.

Thanks to the circuit riders and guests.

My mother received good grades at an interdisciplinary meeting today.

I am leaving the Rehab Center feeling much better than I did at the beginning of the week.

I haven't forgotten my promise to name the well-wishers. There's always next week.

Best,

Linda

Gotham Member Since 2004
Sent from my Verizon wireless BlackBerry