[Fredslist] NEED REFERRAL AT: GFI Capital Resources Group NYC / L&M DEVELOPMENT Larchmony NY

Steve Kirschner Matrix skirschner at matrixrealtygrp.com
Thu Mar 25 04:39:47 EDT 2010

Gothamites

Please let me know if you can personally refer me to anyone listed below at
either of these companies.

Thanks!
Steve

H. Stephen Kirschner
Director of Finance and Development
MATRIX REALTY ASSOCIATES, LLC
(O) 631 979 2777
(C) 5R16 528 2288
EMAIL  <mailto:SKIRSCHNER at MATRIXREALTYGRP.COM>
SKIRSCHNER at MATRIXREALTYGRP.COM

GFI Capital Ressources Group     <http://www.gficap.com> www.gficap.com
50 Broadway

This is senior management from the web site.

Alen Gross, Frederick Mehlman, Abe Eisner, Brian Gross, Jonathan gross, Paul
Glick, Aaron Rosenfeld, Lon Rubackin, MArk Schnurman, Michael Weiser, Andrew
Zobler, Andrew Zlotnick.

L &M Development Partners     <http://www.lmdevpartners.com>
www.lmdevpartners.com     1685 Palmer Ave. Larchmont NY

Senior management from their website;

Ron Moelis, Sanford Loewentheil, Debra Kenyon, Richard Weinstock, Lenny
Reuben, Lisa Gomez, Gerald, Miceli, David Dishy.