[Fredslist] Congratulations to Victoria Drogin!

Jane Myers JMyers at jmmpc.com
Tue Mar 23 14:11:39 EDT 2010

A perfect match!! Hofstra Law School made the right choice.
Congratulations to Dean Roberts!!!!

Regards,
Jane

Jane M. Myers, Esq.
Jane M. Myers, P.C.
267 Carleton Ave. Suite  301
Central Islip, NY 11722
tel. (516) 470-1661 ext.1
fax.(516) 470-1657
www.jmmpc.com

--------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files
contain information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under
notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this
information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify
the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients
and delete the original message without making any copies.
--------
CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE:  Pursuant to Regulations Governing Practice Before
the Internal Revenue Service, any tax advice contained herein is not
intended or written to be used and cannot be used by a taxpayer for the
purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer.