[Fredslist] Law student looking to intern

Phyllis E. Dubrow pdubrow at pipeline.com
Tue Mar 23 10:32:02 EDT 2010

Hi, Gotham,

A friend's VERy bright son, Nathan Verbiscar-Brown, is in his first year of
law school at UCLA, coming to New York in mid-May for the summer, and hoping
to spend his time as an apprentice to an attorney.  His primary interests so
far are property, contracts, and litigation.  As an undergrad at UCLA he
majored in Global Studies.  He graduated cum laude and with college honors.

Nate's in town this week.  Email address is natevbrown at gmail.com, or call or
respond to me and I'll find out his whereabouts and forward it to him.

Phyllis E. Dubrow | Attorney at Law |230 Park Avenue, Suite 2525 | New York,
New York  10169 | T: (212) 661-2885 | F: (212) 409-8682